Wednesday, October 7, 2009

John 17

Johnie Chapta ya seventeen-John 17

1.After Jesus said this, he looked toward heaven and prayed: "Father, the time has come. Glorify your Son, that your Son may glorify you.
Baada ya JC kusema ivi, alicheki juu heaven na kupray: "Daddy, time imekam. Glorify son wako,njo son wako aku glorify.

2.For you granted him authority over all people that he might give eternal life to all those you have given him.
Ju umemgei say ju ya wadhi wote njo apeane life ya milele kwa wale wote umempea.

3.Now this is eternal life: that they may know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.
Sa hii njo life ya forever: wakujue, God yule wa ukweli, na Jesus Christ, mwenye umetuma.

4.I have brought you glory on earth by completing the work you gave me to do.
Nishakuletea glory kwa earth vile nimemada works yako yenye ulinigei kufanya.

5.And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.
Na sasa fadhe, niglorify ndani ya presence yako na ile glory nilikuwa nayo na wewe kabla world ianze.

6."I have revealed you to those whom you gave me out of the world. They were yours; you gave them to me and they have obeyed your word.
"Nishakureveal kwa wale wadhi ulinigei toka kwa world. Wao ni wako; uliwagei kwangu na wame obey word yako.
7.Now they know that everything you have given me comes from you.
Sa wanamesea that kila kitu umenigei inakam from wewe.

8.For I gave them the words you gave me and they accepted them. They knew with certainty that I came from you, and they believed that you sent me.
Ju niligeiana kwao words zenye ulinipea na wakazikubali. Walimesea kwa hakika that nimekam from wewe, na wakaamini umenisend.

9.I pray for them. I am not praying for the world,but for those you have given me, for they are yours.
Nawaprayia. Sipray for world, lakini for wale umenigei, ju hao ni wako.

10.All I have is yours, and all you have is mine. And glory has come to me through them.
Kila samo niko nayo ni yako, a kila samo uko nayo ni yangu.Na glory imeshakam kwangu kuwapitia.

11.I will remain in the world no longer, but they are still in the world, and I am coming to you. Holy Father, protect them by the power of your name—the name you gave me—so that they may be one as we are one.
Sitabakia ndani ya world zaidi, lakini wao bado wako ndani ya world, na ninakam kwako. Mbuyuz mholy, waprotect kwa kupitia nguvu za jina yako- jina ulinipea- njo wakuwe one kama tu vile si tuko one.

12.While I was with them, I protected them and kept them safe by that name you gave me. None has been lost except the one doomed to destruction so that Scripture would be fulfilled.
Vile nilikuwa nao, niliwaprotect na kuwaweka safe na jina yako yenye ulinipa. Hanaku hata mmoja mwenye amelost except yule alipangiwa kuwa destroyed njo scripture ikuwe fulfilled.

13."I am coming to you now, but I say these things while I am still in the world, so that they may have the full measure of my joy within them.
Na kam kwako sasa, lakini nasema hizi vitu vile bado niko kwa world, njo sasa wawe na mgawo full ya furaha yangu ndani yao.

14.I have given them your word and the world has hated them, for they are not of the world any more than I am of the world.
Nishawagei word yako na ju ya hiyo world imewahate, ju wao sio wa world kama tu ya vile mimi sio wa world.

15.My prayer is not that you take them out of the world but that you protect them from the evil one.
Prayer ya mine sio that uwachomoe from world lakini that uwa protect from yule mwiked.

16.They are not of the world, even as I am not of it.
Wao sio wa world kama vile pia mimi sio wa world.

17.Sanctify them by the truth; your word is truth.
Waweke set apart by ukweli; word yako ni ukweli.

18.As you sent me into the world, I have sent them into the world.
Vile ulinituma ndani ya world, nimewatuma ndani ya world.

19.For them I sanctify myself, that they too may be truly sanctified.
Kwa sababu yao nimejiseti apart,njo nao pia wakuwe set apart vi thorough.

20."My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their
message,
"Prayer ya mine sio for wao alone. Naprayia pia wote wenye watabelieve in mimi through message yao,

21.that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.
that wote watakuwa one, Daddy, kama tu vile we uko in mimi na mimi in wewe. Wacha wao pia wawe ndani yetu njo world i believe that umenituma.

22.I have given them the glory that you gave me, that they may be one as we are one:
nimewagei ile glory that ulinigei, that wao pia wakuwe one kama vile tuko one:

23.I in them and you in me. May they be brought to complete unity to let the world know that you sent me and have loved them even as you have loved me.
Mi in wao na wewe in me. Wacha wabringiwe to complete unity ku let the world ijue that ulinisend na that umewapenda ka tu vile umenipenda.

24."Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world.
"Mbuyuz, nataka wale umenigei wakuwe na mimi place niko, na kucheki glory yangu, ile glory umenigei ju ulinipenda kabla ya kucreate the world.

25."Righteous Father, though the world does not know you, I know you, and they know that you have sent me.
" Fadhe mrighteous,ingawa world haikumesei, ninakujua, na wanamesea that ushanisend.

26.I have made you known to them, and will continue to make you known in order that the love you have for me may be in them and that I myself may be in them."
Nishakuintroduce kwao hadi wakakujua, na nitazidi kukufanya ujulikane nao njo love uko nayo kwangu pia ikuwe ndani yao na that mi mwenyewe nikuwe in wao."

No comments:

Post a Comment