Friday, October 2, 2009

John 14

Johnie flow ya fourteen -John 14

1."Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.
"Msikubali kuget stress kwa heart zenu. Trust sir Godi; trust mimi pia.

2.In my Father's house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
Kwa hao ya mzae wangu kuna rooms kibao; ka haingekuwa ivo, ningewashow. Naishia huko kumake place yenu.

3.And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
Na nikiishia kutengeneza place yenu, nitakam back niwachukue mkae na me njo muwe na mimi ile place mimi ni, mimi niko.

4.You know the way to the place where I am going."
munamesea baro ya ile place yenye naishia."

5.Thomas said to him, "Lord, we don't know where you are going, so how can we know the way?"
Toma akamshow niaje, "Bwana mdosi, hatumesei ni wapi tunaishia, so tutajuaje njia ya place tunaishia?"

6.Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
Jesus akajibu, "Cheki, mi njo the baro na ukweli na life. Hanaku mse anakam kwa buzzenga except akam amenipitia.

7.If you really knew me, you would know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him."
Ka nyi mnanimesea cha kabisa, mngemesea mbuyuz wangu pia. Toka sasa kuendelea, mnammesea na mshamcheki."

8.Philip said, "Lord, show us the Father and that will be enough for us."
Philo akadai, "Bwana mdosi, tushow tu mbuyu ni nani na iyo itatutosha."

9.Jesus answered: "Don't you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, 'Show us the Father'?
JC akajibu: "Kwani hunimesei, Philo, hata baada ya kuwa kati yenu izo time mob sana? Yeyote mwenye amenicheki amecheki mbuyuz. Munawezaje sema, 'Tushow mbuyuz'?

10.Don't you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you are not just my own. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.
Hamuamini ati niko ndani ya mbuyuz na ati mbuyuz ako ndani yangu? Zile mawords nawabongesha sio ati ni zangu pekee. Lakini ni mbuyu mwenye anaishi ndani yangu, mwenye anado works zake.

11.Believe me when I say that I am in the Father and the Father is in me; or at least believe on the evidence of the miracles themselves.
Niamini nikiwashow kuwa niko ndani ya mbuyuz na that mbuyuz akondani yangu;ama at least amini kupitia zile form 16A za miracles zenyewe.

12.I tell you the truth, anyone who has faith in me will do what I have been doing. He will do even greater things than these, because I am going to the Father.
Nawa elezea truth, mse yeyote mwenyeakona faith ndani ya mimi atado whatever nimekuwa nikido. Ata do vitu kubwa more than hizi, ju narudi back kwa mbuyuz.

13.And I will do whatever you ask in my name, so that the Son may bring glory to the Father.
Na nitado chochote mna ask kwa jina yangu,njo the son alete glory kwa mbuyuz.

14.You may ask me for anything in my name, and I will do it.
Mnaweza ask mimi chochote kwa jina yangu, na nitai do.

15."If you love me, you will obey what I command.
"Kama munanipenda, mutaobey chenye nimewashow.

16.And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another Counselor to be with you forever—
Na mi nitauliza mbuyuz, na atawagei mse wa counselling mwenye atakuwa na nyi foree-

17.the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
spirit wa ukweli. World haiwezi muaccept, ju haimcheki wala haimmesei. Lakini nyi mnammesea, ju ana live na nyinyi na atakuwa ndani yenu.

18.I will not leave you as orphans; I will come to you.
Sitawaacha kama orphans; nitakam kwenu.

19.Before long, the world will not see me anymore, but you will see me. Because I live, you also will live.
Bafore masaa kupita sana, world haitanicheki tena, lakininyi mtanicheki. Ju niko alive, nyi pia mtaishi.

20.On that day you will realize that I am in my Father, and you are in me, and I am in you.
Iyo day njo mtanyita that mimi niko ndani ya mbuyus wangu,na that nyi mko ndani ya mimi, na mimi ndani yenu.

21.Whoever has my commands and obeys them, he is the one who loves me. He who loves me will be loved by my Father, and I too will love him and show myself to him."
Mwenye ako na commands zangu nanazi obey, yenjo mse amenipenda.Ye mwenyeamenipenda atapendwa na mbuyuz wangu, na mi pia nitampenda na kujishow kwake."
22.Then Judas (not Judas Iscariot) said, "But, Lord, why do you intend to show yourself to us and not to the world?"
Kisha Judee (sio Iscariot) akabonga,"Lakini bwana mdosi,mbona ume intend kuji show kwetu na sio kwa world?"

23.Jesus replied, "If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching. My Father will love him, and we will come to him and make our home with him.
JC akamjibu niaje, "Ka mse ananipenda, ataobey teachings zangu.Mbuyuz wangu atampenda, na tutakam kwake tumake home yetu nayeye.

24.He who does not love me will not obey my teaching. These words you hear are not my own; they belong to the Father who sent me.
Yule mse hanipendi hataobey teachings za mine. hizi maneno mnaskiza sio zangu; zina belongkwa mbuyuz mwenye alinisend

25."All this I have spoken while still with you.
"Hizi zote nimebonga nikiwa bado na nyinyi.

26.But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
Lakini yule counselor, holyspirit,mwenye mbuyuz alituma na Jina yangu, atawafunza kila kitu nakuwa remind kila kitu nimesema.

27.Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Amani nawaachia; peace yangu nawagei. Siwagei kama vile world inapeana. Msiache hearts zenu ziget stress na msiingize njeve.

28."You heard me say, 'I am going away and I am coming back to you.' If you loved me, you would be glad that I am going to the Father, for the Father is greater than I.
"Msha skia nikibonga, 'Naishia aways na ninakam back kwenu.' Ka mungekuwa munanipenda,mngijazika thatnaishia kwa mbuyuz, ju mbuyuz ni msoo kuniliko.

29.I have told you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe.
Nishawashow saa hi kabla i go down, njo vile inahappen mutaamini.

30.I will not speak with you much longer, for the prince of this world is coming. He has no hold on me,
Sitawabongesha zaidi ya hapo, ju prince wa hi world anakam. Ye hanigusi,

31.but the world must learn that I love the Father and that I do exactly what my Father has commanded me. "Come now; let us leave.
lakini world lazima ijue nimependa mbuyuz na tha na do exactly vile mbuyuz wa mine ameni command. Kamuni sasa; tuishieni.

No comments:

Post a Comment