Friday, October 2, 2009

John 13

Johnie Thirteen - John 13

1.It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.
Ilikuwaga tu bafore paree ya passover. JC alimesea kuwa matime zilikuwa zimefika zake kukitoa toka world na kuisha kwa mbuyuz.Ju alikuwa amependa wasee wake wenye walikuwa wanapolea earth, sa aliwaonyehsa love yake yote.

2.The evening meal was being served, and the devil had already prompted Judas Iscariot, son of Simon, to betray Jesus.
Vile dishi ya jioni ilikuwa ikiserviwa,na devil alikuwa asha ulizia Judee Iscariot, mtoi wa Simo betray Jesus.

3.Jesus knew that the Father had put all things under his power, and that he had come from God and was returning to God;
JC alimesea vile fadhe alikuwa asha weka kila kitu chini ya uwezo wake, na pia alikuwa amekam from sir Godi na alikuwa narudi kwa sir Godi;

4.so he got up from the meal, took off his outer clothing, and wrapped a towel around his waist.
kisha akaamka from ile dishi, akavua koti, akajifunga towel kwa kiuno.

5.After that, he poured water into a basin and began to wash his disciples' feet, drying them with the towel that was wrapped around him.
JKisha baadaye akamwaga maji kwa besheni na kuanza kuosha miguu zadisciples wake, akizi dry na towel yenye ilikuwa around kiuno yake.

6.He came to Simon Peter, who said to him, "Lord, are you going to wash my feet?"
Akafikia Simo yule Peter, naye akamshow, "Bwana mdosi, kwani utaosha miguu zangu pia?"

7.Jesus replied, "You do not realize now what I am doing, but later you will understand."
JC akajibu,"Hamuelewi vile nina do saa hii, lakini laterz mtamesea."

8."No," said Peter, "you shall never wash my feet." Jesus answered, "Unless I wash you, you have no part with me."
"Zi," Peter akadai, "hautawai niosha miguu zangu." JC akajibu, "Unless nioshe miguu zako, hauna part na mimi."

9."Then, Lord," Simon Peter replied, "not just my feet but my hands and my head as well!"
"Basi, bwana mdosi," Simo yule Peter akadai,"sio tu miguu zangu basi, hata mikono na head pia!"

10.Jesus answered, "A person who has had a bath needs only to wash his feet; his whole body is clean. And you are clean, though not every one of you."
JC akamjibu, "Mse mwenye asha shower ana need tu kuosha miguu;ju mwili wake mzima ako safi. Na nyi ni safi though sio wote."

11.For he knew who was going to betray him, and that was why he said not every one was clean.
Ju alishikanisha ni who mwenye angemwuza, njo maana alisay sio nyi wote mko wasafi.

12.When he had finished washing their feet, he put on his clothes and returned to his place. "Do you understand what I have done for you?" he asked them.
Vile alimada kuosha miguu zao, alivalia kladi zake na kurejea hadi place yake. Akawauliza aje, "Mnanyita ni what nimewadoiya?"

13."You call me 'Teacher' and 'Lord,' and rightly so, for that is what I am.
Mnaniitaga 'odijo' na 'bwana mdosi', na zote ni poa, ju mko right, izo njo mimi niko.

14.Now that I, your Lord and Teacher, have washed your feet, you also should wash one another's feet.
Sasa ka mimi bwana mdosi na odijo wenu, nimeosha miguu zenu, nyi pia mnafaa kuwash miguu zenu.

15.I have set you an example that you should do as I have done for you.
Nishawasetia example yenye mnafaa ku do vile tu nimewadoiya.

16.I tell you the truth, no servant is greater than his master, nor is a messenger greater than the one who sent him.
Nawashow ukweli, hanaku servant ako mbwaku kuliko sonkwo wake,ama ati messenger ako msoo kushinda mwenye alimsend.

17.Now that you know these things, you will be blessed if you do them.
Sa vile munamesea hizi vitu, mtakuwa blessed- mtakuwa lembe, mkizi do.

18."I am not referring to all of you; I know those I have chosen. But this is to fulfill the scripture: 'He who shares my bread has lifted up his heel against me.'
"Simaanishi nyi wote; najua wale nimechagua. Lakini hii bi ku fulfill ile scripture: 'mwenye anashare mkanyo yangu na mimi ameinua mguu yake against mimi.'

19."I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am He.
"Nawashow sasa way bafore ihappen, njo sasa vile inahappen mutabelieve that mimi njo yeye.

20.I tell you the truth, whoever accepts anyone I send accepts me; and whoever accepts me accepts the one who sent me."
Nawashow ukweli, yeyote mwenye anakubali mse nimesend anani-accept; na yeyote mwenye ananiaccept ana accept mwenye amenisend."

21.After he had said this, Jesus was troubled in spirit and testified, "I tell you the truth, one of you is going to betray me."
Baada ya JC kubonga ivi, akasumbukana ndani ya spirit yake ikabaki ameshuhudia ivi, "Nawashow ukweli, mmoja wenu anaishia kunibetray."

22.His disciples stared at one another, at a loss to know which of them he meant.
Disciples wake wakaangaliana wakishindwa cha kubonga ju hawakuelewa ni nani alimaanisha.

23.One of them, the disciple whom Jesus loved, was reclining next to him.
mmoja wao, yule disciple JC alipenda, alikuwa amepolea next kwake.

24.Simon Peter motioned to this disciple and said, "Ask him which one he means."
Simo yule Peter akado signs na mkono na kubonga na huyu disciple niaje, "Mwulize ni nani ana mean."

25.Leaning back against Jesus, he asked him, "Lord, who is it?"
So aka lean back kwa JC aka mwuliza niaje, "bwana mdosi, ni nani huyu unamaanisha?"

26.Jesus answered, "It is the one to whom I will give this piece of bread when I have dipped it in the dish." Then, dipping the piece of bread, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, son of Simon.
JC akajibu, "Ni yule mwenye nitageiana hii piece ya dibre vile nikisha iwekea supuu ya sahani."Alafu, aka dip ile piece ya mkanyo, akaipeana kwa Judee Iscariot, mtoi wa Simo.

27.As soon as Judas took the bread, Satan entered into him."What you are about to do, do quickly," Jesus told him,
Vile tu Judee alikwachuile dibre, shaito akamwingia. JC akamshow, "Chenye unaishia ku do, do chap chap,"

28.but no one at the meal understood why Jesus said this to him.
Lakini hanakumse pale kwa tebo ya dishi alinyita kwa nini JC alikuwa amemshow ivo.

29.Since Judas had charge of the money, some thought Jesus was telling him to buy what was needed for the Feast, or to give something to the poor.
JuJudee njo mwenye alikuwaga na account ya mundee, wengine walidhani ati JC alikuwa akimshow aishie kubuy chenye kilikuwa shoping list for ile paree, ama kugeiana kitu to the poor.

30.As soon as Judas had taken the bread, he went out. And it was night.
Vile tu Judee alikuwa amekwachu dibre, akaishia out. Na ilikuwa giza ya night.

31.When he was gone, Jesus said, "Now is the Son of Man glorified and God is glorified in him.
Akiwa ameishia, JC akabonga, "Sa yule son wa adam ameglorifaiwa na sir Godi ameglorifaiwa ndani yake.

32.If God is glorified in him,God will glorify the Son in himself, and will glorify him at once.
Ka sir Godi ameglorifaiwa in him, sir Godi ata glorify son ndani yake, na atamglorify mara once.

33."My children, I will be with you only a little longer. You will look for me, and just as I told the Jews, so I tell you now: Where I am going, you cannot come.
"Watoi wa Mine, nitakuwa na nyi tu time kidogo imebaki bass. mtanisaka, na ka tu vile nimeshow wayahudi, pia nawaeleza sa hii; place naishia hamwezi kam

34."A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.
"Na wapatia commandment mbichi: pendeni one another. Ka vile nimewapenda, pia nyi pendaneni.
35.By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."
Kwa kutumia hizi zote wasee watamesea kuwa nyi ni disciples wa mine, ka mnapendana."

36.Simon Peter asked him, "Lord, where are you going?" Jesus replied, "Where I am going, you cannot follow now, but you will follow later."
Simo yule Pitaa akamwuliza, "Bwana mdosi, unaishia placegani? JC akamshow, "Place naishia, hamuwezi nifuata saa hii, lakini mtanifuata ma laterz."

37.Peter asked, "Lord, why can't I follow you now? I will lay down my life for you."
Pitaa akauliza niaje, "Bwana mdosi, mbona siwezi kufuata saa hii? Nitawekelea life yangu down saabu yako tu."

38.Then Jesus answered, "Will you really lay down your life for me? I tell you the truth, before the rooster crows, you will disown me three times!
Kisha JC akamshow, "Kwani kabisa utawekelea life yako down saabu yangu? Nakushow ukwela, bafore ile jogoo iwike, utakuwa umenidinda mara three!

No comments:

Post a Comment